Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Easy and great for spring/summer cook-outs.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs new potatoes, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- salt and pepper
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender; drain and rinse with cold water.
- Mix dressing, onion, mustard, honey, salt and pepper in large bowl.
- Add potatoes; mix gently.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until chilled.
Simple and delicious! The only potato salad recipe I used that really turned out well. Thanks, it's a keeper!
This was a nice simple way to do potato salad. I served with bbq sausages. There was lots of flavour. I was just a little surprised at how spicy this salad tasted - I guess from the mustard.