Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A coleslaw from weight watchers. 1 serving=1 pt.
- 8 cups coarsely shredded cabbage
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons spicy mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine the cabbage and carrot in a large bowl, and toss to mix well. Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl, and stir to mix well.
- Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture, and toss to mix.
- Cover the salad and chill for several hours or overnight before serving.
This was a good coleslaw for it being so healthy. I did think the mustard over powered it just a bit. So If I make it a next time I will add a little less. I did add more pineapple juice, it added a nice sweetness to it. I used the bagged coleslaw mix instead of shredding myself. Its a big time saver! Along with a little more seasonings this is a decent coleslaw. Of course I love all the fuller fat ones a lot better! But this was pretty good considering only being 1 ww point! Thanks for the recipe!
This was a good and easy coleslaw. I used seasoned rice vinegar since I didn't have white wine vinegar. I also added some sliced up jicama I needed to use. Made for 1-2-3 Hits Zaar Tag Game 2010.
a very easy recipe to make, which was much enjoyed by my crew. I used fat free mayo, and about 4 TBS of vinegar and about 1 tsp pepper, for a little more tang and pop. Definitely a keeper.