- 1 1⁄2 lbs carrots, peeled
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons grated onions
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish, drained
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumb
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice carrots into 1/4 inch thick rounds.
- Boil in water for 5 minutes.
- Drain, reserving 1/4 cup of water.
- Combine reserved water, paprika, onion, horseradish, mayonnaise, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Add carrots and spoon into a buttered 2 quart baking dish.
- Combine bread crumbs andmelted butter and sprinkle over carrot mixture.
- Bake in a 350*F oven for 20 minutes.