Recipe by Marcie H
I had this at a potluck and spent the rest of the evening tracking down the recipe. It is Yummy and goes together quickly.
Top Review by muffinlady
this was very good. I could not find the instant tapioca pudding mix so made tapioca pudding and used 2 cups and because of this I used only 1 1/2 cups water but then drained pineapple into that. I mixed in my pudding after step 4. It was yummy. Much better than some others I have had. & quite thick. I don't have much freezer space so used dream whip though I am sure the frozen whipped topping would have worked well when thawed.
- 3 cups water
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange gelatin
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant tapioca pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, bring water to a boil.
- Whisk in gelatin and pudding mixes.
- Return to a boil, stirring constantly: boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and cool completely.
- Fold in oranges, pineapple and whipped topping.
- Spoon into a serving bowl.
- cover and chill at least 2 hours.