Recipe by Lwishbone
I love oatmeal cooies. This recipe freezes well also. Nice and soft with a nice cinnamon flavor. Great with a cup of milk.
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 2⁄3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup ocean spray craisins (optional)
- 1 cup walnuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine sugars, brown sugar, and margrin, beat until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and eggs, blend well.
- Add flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice, mix well.
- Stir in oats, craisins, and walnuts.
- Drop by the teaspoon full onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 2 minutes and remove from cookie sheet.
- * Ocean Spray Craisins can be subsituted for rasins or other dried fruit. Walnuts can be subsituted as well, or left out.
- *Pumpkin pie spice may be subsituted for apple pie spice or ginger or cinnamon.