Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Another Nutella favourite of mine!
- 250 g unsalted butter
- 250 g granulated sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 5 large eggs
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons baking powder
- 500 g all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier (optional)
- 200 g nutella
- confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Beat butter, sugar and salt until creamy.
- Slowly add the eggs one at a time.
- Mix baking powder and flour.
- Add 1/3 of flour mixture, then 1/3 of milk.
- Repeat until all is incorporated.
- Divide dough into half.
- To one-half add Grand-Marnier and to the other half add Nutella.
- Butter and flour a Bundt Pan and add the white mixture to the pan.
- Add Nutella mixture on top of that.
- Swirl both layers slightly together with a fork to make desired effect.
- Bake for about 1 3/4 hours.
- Let cool slightly in pan for about 5 minutes, remove from pan and let cool completely on baking rack.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar or top with chocolate icing.