Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is good and very filling!
Make and share this Yummy Enchiladas recipe from Food.com.
- Brown ground beef in large skillet.
- Mix cooked ground beef in large bowl with refried beans.
- Add taco seasoning and mix well.
- Place tortilla in a large casserole dish and fill the middle with the mixture. Roll closed and do this to every tortilla.
- Pour enchilada sauce over the rolled, stuffed tortillas.
- Finely dice onion and sprinkle over the top of enchilada sauce.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar generously on the top.
- Bake at 350F until cheese is all melted, let cool and eat!
Hi there, I have never made enchiladas before so I don't have anything to judge them against but I do know that we really loved them. I used Medium Hot Enchilada Sauce#131034 for sauce and I made it to the recipe and I would'nt change a thing and I will make them again. Made for PAC Spring 2010 Thank you for posting.