Recipe by faith58
Got this out of quick cooking years ago and it is a really easy, fast tasting meal. Tastes like a pot pie :) Also you can sub turkey for chicken and I use already cooked cubed chicken and it's great on game days..
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
This was really good and quick to get in the oven! I simmered the chicken in broth and then used that broth instead of the water in the recipe. Also used green onions rather than regular onions and followed the recipe the rest of the way. Cooked up perfectly in 47 minutes, everything was tender and the sauce thickened up nicely. Made for Lets P-A-R-T-Y 2011.
- 1 (5 ounce) package scalloped potatoes mix
- 1⁄8 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 3⁄4 cups boiling water
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Set the potatoes aside.
- Grease a 2 quart baking dish.
- Place the contents of the scalloped potatoes sauce mix in a large bowl and sprinkle with poultry seasoning.
- Whisk in the water and soup.
- Stir in the chicken, carrots, celery and onion and potatoes.
- Put into the baking dish and bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees Farenheit for 45-50 minutes or until the vegetables are tender).