Recipe by Sue Gifford
This dish is perfect for family meals, potluck, company, game day get-togethers or when you're just wondering what to make with ingredients in your pantry.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 small onions, chopped fine
- 1 small green pepper, chopped fine
- 1 (3 ounce) can peas, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) cansliced mushrooms, , drained
- 2 cans tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can beef consomme, undiluted
- 1 (8 ounce) package medium noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef, onions and pepper; drain.
- Add remaining ingredients except cheese and mix together well.
- Turn into 13x9x2 pan or 3 quart casserole.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until done (bubbly around edges).
- Let stand 5 minutes before eating.