Recipe by NicoleRenee
Fast to make, Simple, Delicious. Just an idea, I did not use the outer Red layer on the Imitation Crab.
- 8 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 1⁄2 of a yellow onion, diced
- 8 ounces cream cheese, real stuff not fat free
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- vegetable oil
- wonton wrapper
- 1 egg whites or 1 water, for seal
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix : Cream Cheese, Onions, Garlic Salt, and Crab Meat(you can add more of any to get the texture you want )
- Roll a small amount of the crabmeat mixture inside each won ton wrapper and seal.(Place as much as you can without over-filling.).
- ---repeat--- until out of Mixture.
- Get a Sauce Pan or Deep Fryer and place enough oil that it will cover the wontons(aprox 1 inch thick).
- In small batches, carefully place won tons into the hot oil. Fry 2 to 3 minutes, until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.