Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
For an alternate version of this easy salad add diced avocado.
- 2 large cucumbers
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 8 ounces yellow pear tomatoes
- 1⁄8 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄8 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup flax seed oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh dill
- Peel, seed and cut the cucumbers into medium sized pieces.
- Add cucumbers and tomatoes into a large bowl.
- In a measuring cup, add lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, flax seed oil, Dijon mustard, garlic and dill. Whisk until throughly mixed.
- Add vinaigrette to bowl and toss until cucumbers and tomatoes are throughly coated.
This was so refreshing. I didn't have flax seed oil, so I used extra virgin olive oil. Awesome! Served with parmesan chicken and ranch potatoes for a excellent meal :)