- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup ghee
- grated coconut, to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all the ingredients lightly in a bowl.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- Once the time is up, remove dough from the refrigerator.
- Roll into small balls.
- Lightly press each ball.
- Preheat oven and bake the chocolate round balls (biscuits) for 15 minutes.
- Just before serving, garnish each biscuit with a little grated coconut.