Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Kids LOVE this recipe. Try it!
- 1419.54 ml chopped cooked chicken
- 453.59 g sour cream
- 709.77 ml crushed Ritz crackers
- 118.29 ml melted margarine or 118.29 ml butter
- 29.58 ml poppy seeds
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 304.75 g can cream of mushroom soup, undiltued
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine chicken, sour cream, soups, poppy seeds, and cheese in a large bowl and mix together well.
- In a seperate bowl, combine crushed crackers, and melted butter. Stir well.
- Spoon chicken mixture into well gresed 13 x 9 inch backing dish.
- Sprinkle cracker mixture over chicken mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.