Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
One of the only ways to get my kid to eat her vegetables. This recipe tweaks my other kugel recipe, for the gluten-free crowd. This recipe should also work with regular all-purpose flour.
- Saute onions in a saucepan in oil on medium/low until translucent.
- Fully defrost broccoli or cook broccoli in microwave until fully thawed.
- In a bowl, using a fork or hand blender, mash all the broccoli.
- Add sauteed onions, eggs, mayo, flour, and seasonings. Stir. Pour into 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Bake at 375 for one hour or until center is set. Slice and serve.