Recipe by april #5
a luscious, simple dessert. Vanilla pudding can also be substitued with lemon pudding for a zest.
Top Review by diner524
Oh my is this ever delicious!!! I made this using Recipe #347435 and the combination of homemade pound cake and the pudding, fruit and whipped topping is out of this world. I decided to use one pkg of vanilla and one of lemon pudding and would do the same next time. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made for Spring PAC 09.
- 1 (12 ounce) poundcake, cut into 10 slices
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 pints fresh strawberries or 2 pints fresh blueberries or 2 pints fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk, cold
- 2 (3 ounce) packages vanilla pudding mix, the 4 serving size package
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- .Arrange cake slices on bottom of 13x9 inch pan. Drizzle with juice. Top with berries and sprinkle with sugar. pour milk in large bowl and add pudding mixes. beat with wire whisk for 1 minute or until well blended. Stir in 1 cup cool whip. Spoon mixture over berries. Top with remaining cool whip. Refrigerate overnight or until ready to serve.