These are easy and yummy seasoned potato skins filled with bacon and cheese!
Make and share this Yummy Baked Potato Skins recipe from Food.com.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp and discard (or save for another use) leaving 1/4-inch shell.
- Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Combine oil, Parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, paprika and pepper and brush all over potato skins.
- Bake at 475° for about 8 minutes and turn over.
- Bake for another 8 minutes or so and then turn right side up.
- Sprinkle bacon and cheddar evenly inside of skins.
- Bake 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Top with sour cream and onions, if desired.