1/10 Photos of Yummy Baked Potato Skins
These are easy and yummy seasoned potato skins filled with bacon and cheese!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large baking potatoes, baked
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (8 ounces)
- 1/2 cup sour cream (optional)
- 4 green onions, sliced (optional)
- 1Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp and discard (or save for another use) leaving 1/4-inch shell.
- 2Place on a greased baking sheet.
- 3Combine oil, Parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, paprika and pepper and brush all over potato skins.
- 4Bake at 475° for about 8 minutes and turn over.
- 5Bake for another 8 minutes or so and then turn right side up.
- 6Sprinkle bacon and cheddar evenly inside of skins.
- 7Bake 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- 8Top with sour cream and onions, if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Baked Potato Skins
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.9
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 35.6 mg
- Sodium 400.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 9.6 g