These are easy and yummy seasoned potato skins filled with bacon and cheese!
Make and share this Yummy Baked Potato Skins recipe from Food.com.
- 4 large baking potatoes, baked
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (8 ounces)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream (optional)
- 4 green onions, sliced (optional)
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp and discard (or save for another use) leaving 1/4-inch shell.
- Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Combine oil, Parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, paprika and pepper and brush all over potato skins.
- Bake at 475° for about 8 minutes and turn over.
- Bake for another 8 minutes or so and then turn right side up.
- Sprinkle bacon and cheddar evenly inside of skins.
- Bake 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Top with sour cream and onions, if desired.
My friends, this recipe is A-plus and two thumbs up! The skins came out absolutely perfect - better than a restaurant. I think they are so good because of the seasoned oil you brush on before baking, so don't skip that step. We doubled the recipe and served with store-bought Ranch dressing. I highly recommend this recipe! I posted a picture too.
My husband and I were recovering from colds and where tired of soup. Found this recipe, the only one I had all the ingredients for, and we loved it. I think the next time I make it I will add with the cheese some taco meat and make it a full meal. It was easy to do and looked beautiful. Would serve to company. Also, very good warmed up the next day for lunch.
Yes, yummy and easy, better then I have made or eaten in a restaurant before!!Made a great meal together with two other Zaar recipes, TGI Friday's Style Wings TGI Friday's Style Wings and Blue Cheese Dressing Blue Cheese Dressing and Dip Thank you for posting this.