This is just too easy to make :) Great for when you want something without going to too much effort.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven to 180'C/350'F.
- 2Place all ingredients except the apples, cinnamon & brown sugar into bowl of mixer.
- 3Beat on low speed until combined.
- 4Increase speed to medium and beat for 3 minutes.
- 5Spread into a greased sponge roll/slice tin.
- 6Press the thin apple slices neatly into mixture.
- 7Mix the cinnamon & brown sugar together and sprinkle over the top.
- 8Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- 9Cut into slices when cool.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Apple Slice
Serving Size: 1 (1135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.9
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 44.2 mg
- Sodium 93.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 2.1 g