Recipe by dave31175
I found this recipe online several years ago. I'm posting it with my own customizations.
Top Review by catmaniacs
Followed directions exactly. Found there were way too many noodles for our taste. Would make again using 8 to 12 oz. Good recipe overall. Just personal preference. Thanks for the recipe!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 6 ounces milk
- 16 ounces egg noodles
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger with brown sugar, salt (to taste), onion, and garlic.
- Add tomato soup and tomato sauce.
- Prepare egg noodles according to package directions.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine egg noodles with cream of chicken soup and milk.
- In a 9x13 dish, place the hamburger mixture on the bottom, topped with half the cheddar cheese, topped with the noodle mixture, then finally topped with the remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.