I found this recipe online several years ago. I'm posting it with my own customizations.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown hamburger with brown sugar, salt (to taste), onion, and garlic.
- 2Add tomato soup and tomato sauce.
- 3Prepare egg noodles according to package directions.
- 4In a large mixing bowl, combine egg noodles with cream of chicken soup and milk.
- 5In a 9x13 dish, place the hamburger mixture on the bottom, topped with half the cheddar cheese, topped with the noodle mixture, then finally topped with the remaining cheddar cheese.
- 6Bake covered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yumasetta Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 872.9
- Calories from Fat 355
- Total Fat 39.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 207.6 mg
- Sodium 1272.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 52.1 g