Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another childhood recipe that I loved to make and eat growing up. Very easy as it requires no baking just stovetop cooking.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄4-2 1⁄4 cups butter, melted
- 2 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped fine
- 1 1⁄2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 (6 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- In a large saucepan, combine butter, sugar, and eggs on low heat.
- Boil for 2 minutes; stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; cool.
- Fold in graham cracker crumbs, miniature marshmallows, nuts, and flaked coconut; mix well to combine the ingredients.
- Press into a lightly buttered 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Top with frosting.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes until the frosting sets.
- Remove from refrigerator and cut into squares.
- FROSTING: In a double boiler, melt butterscotch chips, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and peanut butter.
- Spread immediately before it begins to cool.
Thats why they are Yum Yum Bars they are YUMMY! My kids love them! Very moist! Thanks Caryn definite keeper in this house ;)
HORAAY! for yum yum bar! very good. I made half of the recipe last night for the kids. unfortunately I ate six of them :(