Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
This Yuletide Cheesecake makes a delicious elegant dessert for all your holiday dinners. From Nestle, Jingles are bite size bell shaped chocolates and if you can't find them use any bite size chocolates that you wish.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 36 jingles milk chocolate candies
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- FOR CRUST:.
- GREASE bottom and side of 9-inch springform pan.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and butter in medium bowl. Press onto bottom of prepared pan. Place in freezer for 5 minutes.
- FOR CHEESECAKE:.
- SET aside 12 Nestlé Jingles to use for garnish. Unwrap and cut remaining Nestlé Jingles in quarters.
- BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large mixer bowl until fluffy. Beat in vanilla extract. Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Sprinkle cut Nestlé Jingles over bottom of crust to 1/2-inch from edge. Pour filling into crust.
- BAKE for 50 minutes or until center is set and edges begin to crack. Cool for 2 minutes before adding sour cream topping.
- FOR TOPPING:.
- COMBINE sour cream, sugar and vanilla extract in medium bowl; mix well. Spread over surface of warm cheesecake. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
- REFRIGERATE for several hours or overnight. Remove side of springform pan. Garnish each slice with one unwrapped Nestlé Jingle.