Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
The wine shop I work for recently had a Sangria party for our customers. This was one of the recipes we used. It is best to allow this to sit overnight (add ice just before serving) but if you're in a rush it will still be good to drink right away.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle merlot (chilled)
- 2⁄3 cup port wine (chilled)
- 1 1⁄2 cups lemonade (chilled)
- 1⁄2 cup water (chilled)
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons fresh blueberries (chilled)
- 3 tablespoons blackberries (chilled)
- 3 tablespoons raspberries (chilled)
- Combine merlot, port, lemonade, water and sugar. Stir well.
- Mix in fruit.
- Add ice before serving.