Recipe by northernmom
Did you ever pass by the special coffee creamers at the grocery store, wondering how they make those flavored creamers and wanting to avoid those nasty calories? Easy, grab your run of the mill powdered coffee creamer and come along for the ride!
Top Review by TheSarneys
I've had this recipe in my Cookbook for probably close to a year - I just never made it! So I finally went out, bought some powdered creamer, and made it... it's great! Thanks so much for posting!
- 4 tablespoons coffee creamer
- 4 tablespoons hot water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons cold water
Directions See How It's Made
- This comes from the side panel of a Walmart brand coffee whitener (check it out).
- Mix one part hot water with one part powdered non-dairy creaner, stir thoroughly. Add your choice of flavor extract (be creative). Add one part cold water. Store in refrigerator.
- Think about it. Mocha, Vanilla, Almond, Splenda, Stevia. Your choice, low-cal, controlled flavor possibilities.
- Make it your own.