Recipe by KHLPCOOKBOOK
Yorkshire pudding is a popular staple in England. My grandfather's family is from Wales and the simple recipe was handed down from my great grandmother.
Top Review by saylaveev
I liked the taste, but it didn't rise how its supposed to and I followed it to the letter. I have made tones of these in the past and just thought I'd try a simpler recipe. Too bad cause they tasted good.
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Put margarine in glass pie plate and place in oven while it pre-heats.
- With an electric mixer beat together eggs and milk.
- Slowly add flour and salt to egg/milk mixture.
- Beat until smooth.
- Remove pie plate from oven and swirl melted margarine around bottom and sides of pie plate.
- Pour pudding mixture into pie plate and bake for 25 minutes.
- Cut and serve immediately.
- Pudding will fall when you cut it.
- Serve with pork/beef roast.
- Goes great with gravy!