- 2 cups nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 large cucumber, peeled,seeded and chopped fine
- 3 tablespoons mint
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 pinch cayenne
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the yogurt in a fine mesh strainer set over a bowl and drain for 1 hour.
- Discard the liquid in the bowl.
- Place the drained yogurt in a medium bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Place, covered, in the refrigerator for 1 hour to cool and blend.
- Stir well and serve.