Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Creamy and thick dressing. I found this recipe from The Good Carb Cookbook. I thought this was good mayonnaise. When I made this dressing I used reduced fat mayonnaise with Olive Oil and I used minced garlic. The next time I make this dressing I'll try using half reduced fat and regular mayonnaise as I don't like reduced fat.
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise or 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup plain nonfat yogurt or 1⁄4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk or 1⁄4 cup low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried chives
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend to mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
I made this today for the first time. I did NOT use anything low or reduced fat. I was looking for a creaming dressing. This was good