- 1 1⁄2 cups yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vegetarian gelatin
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the yogurt and milk and lightly whisk together. Warm slightly in pan.
- Warm the water and vegetarian gelatin together until it melts. Add the sugar and vanilla and stir until melted.
- Combine the yogurt and gelatin mix and stir together.
- Pour into four ramekins and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Invert onto a plate and serve with fruit.