Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy to make recipe. The idea came because my husband and I are watching what we eat. I used what was available at home and put it together without any recipe book.
- plain yogurt, one small tub for each person
- brown sugar, to taste
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- lemon rind, to taste
- 100 g berries or 100 g bananas or 100 g mangoes, peeled, pitted and cut into small pieces
- roasted almonds or pistachios, grated
- Empty the tubs of yougurt into a mixing bowl.
- Mix the sugar, ginger, cinnamon and lemon rind.
- Into this mixture fold the bits of fruit.
- Pour into individual desert dishes and decorate with the nuts.