Recipe by coconutcream
A fellow zaar member found me this recipe from Stonyfield Farms in response to a request, so I'm posting it here for safekeeping! This would make a nice holiday snack, especially dusted with red and green sugar.
Top Review by aloysiusjoyce
Awful. Will go for white chocolate covered pretzels next time. The icing sliped directly off, because the consistency was far too runny. The baking process also failed. Please do not use this recipe.
- 10 dozen small pretzels
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt or 2 cups strawberry yogurt
- 5 cups confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the confectioners sugar into the yogurt, one cup at a time with a hand blender.
- Using tongs or chopsticks, dip the pretzels, one at a time, into the frosting and place them on a wire cooling rack (place a cookie sheet under the wire rack to catch the excess frosting that will drip from the pretzels).
- Once all pretzels are coated, turn your oven off and place the wire rack and cookie sheet in, leaving the oven door slightly open. The excess heat will help the frosting dry without leaving the pretzels soggy.
- Allow frosting to harden for 3-4 hours, remove from oven, and store pretzels in an airtight container for up to 3 days.