Recipe by Chef Buggsy Mate
A tasty treat when fresh berries are in season. One you won't feel guilty about serving. You could even make this for breakfast or brunch.
Top Review by Hanka
Wow, what a nice treat! Combination of vanilla pudding and yogurt is unusual but that's what makes this parfaits to stand out from others. Toasted oats gives it nice crunch and sweetness from honey oh so lovely! Made for Au/NZ March 2012 recipe swap.
- 236.59 ml plain yogurt
- 236.59 ml prepared vanilla pudding (I use cook and serve)
- 177.44 ml rolled oats
- 29.58 ml honey (I use raw)
- 1.23 ml ground cinnamon
- 236.59 ml raspberries
- 236.59 ml sliced strawberry
- 236.59 ml blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt and vanilla pudding. Set aside.
- Heat a dry skillet over medium heat. Pour in the oats, and toast for about 1 minute, or until hot.
- Drizzle honey and sprinkle the cinnamon over the oats and continue to stir over medium heat until the oats are crispy and aromatic.
- Remove the oats from the heat, and spoon most of them into the bottom of 4 glasses or small bowls. Reserve the rest for topping.
- Using about half of the fruit, place a layer of fruit over the oats in each glass.
- Pour the yogurt pudding mixture over the fruit.
- Top with the rest of the fruit, and sprinkle with the rest of the toasted oats.