Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
A tasty treat when fresh berries are in season. One you won't feel guilty about serving. You could even make this for breakfast or brunch.
- 236.59 ml plain yogurt
- 236.59 ml prepared vanilla pudding (I use cook and serve)
- 177.44 ml rolled oats
- 29.58 ml honey (I use raw)
- 1.23 ml ground cinnamon
- 236.59 ml raspberries
- 236.59 ml sliced strawberry
- 236.59 ml blueberries
- In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt and vanilla pudding. Set aside.
- Heat a dry skillet over medium heat. Pour in the oats, and toast for about 1 minute, or until hot.
- Drizzle honey and sprinkle the cinnamon over the oats and continue to stir over medium heat until the oats are crispy and aromatic.
- Remove the oats from the heat, and spoon most of them into the bottom of 4 glasses or small bowls. Reserve the rest for topping.
- Using about half of the fruit, place a layer of fruit over the oats in each glass.
- Pour the yogurt pudding mixture over the fruit.
- Top with the rest of the fruit, and sprinkle with the rest of the toasted oats.
Wow, what a nice treat! Combination of vanilla pudding and yogurt is unusual but that's what makes this parfaits to stand out from others. Toasted oats gives it nice crunch and sweetness from honey oh so lovely! Made for Au/NZ March 2012 recipe swap.
Deelish! A great snack, breakfast or condiment to a meal! I added a bit of Splenda brown sugar to oat mixture before toasting. A special treat! Prepared as a participant in the Aus/NZ Swap #39 April 2010.
Holy monkeys, this is one of the best parfaits I've ever eaten! It's soo simple to make, and so good it deserves more than 5 stars. I love the granola on top, and how the yogurt lightens the taste of the pudding. Bravo! Thanks for posting. :)