- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 cup rice
- ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil water.
- Chop the onion.
- Pour the Olive Oil on the Pot on a high flame and add the onion till it gets golden.
- Add the rice till it all covered with oil.
- Add salt, Pepper, A Handful of Almonds and Turmeric.
- Mix till the rice gets a Yellowish Orange color.
- Add 1 and a half cups of boiled water, mix, lower the fire to minimum, cover and wait about 10-11 minutes.
- Take the pot off the fire and wait another 10 mins while its covered.
- Serve and wait for the best comments =].