- 6 large plump yellow peppers
- 1 1⁄2 liters strong home-made vegetable stock, well reduced
- 125 ml raw rice, cooked in vegetable stock while reducing
- 125 ml whipped cream
- dry roasted coriander seed
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- Roast or grill peppers until skin blisters and turns brown.
- When they have cooled a little, strip off blistered skin, open and remove seeds.
- Blend cleaned peppers together with a little vegetable stock until smoothly puréed.
- Combine with remaining vegetable stock and rice.
- Heat thoroughly.
- Add cream, salt and a generous sprinkling of coriander and pepper.
- When serving, place small spoonfuls of extra whipped cream, basil leaves and another sprinkling of coriander and black pepper on top.