1/2 Photos of Yakitori Domburi
katie in the UP's Note:
Posted for the Zaar World Tour 2005 Times are estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix soy sauce, mirin, gingerroot and garlic in medium glass or plastic bowl. Place chicken in soy mixture, marinate for 15 minutes.
- 2Drain chicken, reserving soy mixture.
- 3Heat oil in 12-inch skillet until hot.
- 4Cook chicken over medium heat until brown on both sides and done, about 15 minutes.
- 5Heat water, sugar and reserved soy mixture to boiling in 3-quart saucepan; boil and stir 2 minutes.
- 6Stir in scallions (cut into 1/4 inch pieces green and white parts).
- 7Cut each chicken breast half into 6 diagonal slices by holding the knife or cleaver at a 45-degree angle to the cutting surface.
- 8Place 6 slices on rice in soup bowl.
- 9Spoon hot liquid over chicken.
Nutritional Facts for Yakitori Domburi
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.7
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 1540.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 32.2 g