Recipe by Barb G.
I seen this made on a local TV station. It looks so good and easy + makes a lot.They said that it freezes well and makes delicious Skinny Chimichangas. Taco chili 1 cup=3 points. Recipe complements of Theresa Rose of Weight Watchers.
- 1 lb lean ground turkey (97%fat free)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced (you can't use to much)
- 1 1⁄2 cups celery (not to finely chopped-you can use more if you want)
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) candiced mild green chilies (more if you like)
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomatoes (chopped) or 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes (chopped)
- 4 (16 ounce) cans beans (mix or match -pinto, Kidney, Black, etc)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons cumin (use more or less)
- 16 ounces frozen white corn
- 1⁄2 cup water (optional)