Recipe by English_Rose
Juicy tomatoes and freshly squeezed lime juice give this dish a zesty flavour. Turn up the heat even more if you like with a pinch of crushed red pepper flakes. 2 pts per serving, from weight watchers.
- low-fat cooking spray (5 sprays)
- 1 small onion
- 1 fresh red chili pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 lb raw shrimp, peeled
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat a nonstick frying-pan with cooking spray.
- Add onion, chili and garlic. Saute over medium-high heat for 2 minutes. Add shrimp and saute 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- Add tomatoes, salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in lime juice and cilantro. Simmer 1 to 2 more minutes so flavours blend.