Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is marked in my cookbook as "really good". It is out of an old WW cookbook called "Annual Recipes for Success 2000"
- 793.78 g large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 29.58 ml fresh lime juice
- 2.46 ml ground cumin
- 1.23 ml ground ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4.92 ml lime zest
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- Combine fist 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp mixture, and saute' 4 minutes or until shrimp is done.
- Remove from heat; stir in cilantro and remaining ingredients.
Very tasty and healthy! Served it with Simple Asian Rice recipe (used brown rice). Did not modify the recipe in any way didn't need to. Love the lime/cilantro taste combination. My family really liked it. Will make again!
WOW!!! I am beyond pleased. This recipe, as is, arouses your senses. This is EXCELLENT!!! I added avocado, roma tomatoes, raw sunflower seeds on top prior to serving and served over quinoa. This is beyond delicious. This is going to bee my "GO TO" shrimp recipe. EXCELLENT!!!!! I thought the ginger would make it taste a little off, but it enhances the flavors. LOVELY!!! A WINNER!!!