Recipe by teresas
This is from an old weight watchers cookbook called "Just like Home". Throw the chops on the grill and top them with the sauce. Only 6 points for 1 chop and 2 tbls of sauce. Cooking time does not include Marinating.
Top Review by DailyInspiration
We enjoyed this pork and horseradish sauce for dinner tonight. I halved the marinade recipe, but I think next time I would reduce the low-sodium soy sauce more. The horseradish/mayo sauce was really nice and flavorful and it complimented the meat well.
- 4 (4 ounce) lean center-cut boneless pork loin chops (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons finely copped onions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pork chops in a large shallow dish.
- Combine soy sauce, molasses, and garlic powder; stir well.
- Pour mixture over chops, turning chops to coat.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator 4 to 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Prepare grill.
- Remove chops from dish, discarding marinade.
- Place chops on grill rack coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and grill 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove chops from grill, set aside and keep warm.
- Combine mayonnaise and remaining 4 ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Place over low heat, and cook until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon horseradish sauce over chops.