- 1 egg
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Spray
- 12 tablespoons maple syrup
- 12 slices white bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat electric skillet or nonstick pan on stovetop.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a shallow bowl.
- Dip bread slices in the egg mixture and place on hot skillet.
- Toast until browned (about 3-5 minutes, depending on heat), then flip and toast the other side.
- Top each serving (2 slices) with butter spray and 2 TBSP maple syrup. Enjoy!