Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
We all need a little treat, even when we are on a diet!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box reduced-sugar yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute (4 egg whites)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar substitute (or white sugar substitute)
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Bake in a greased (pan spray) 9X13 pan, 350 degrees for 30-35 minute.
We enjoyed these, but felt they really had a cake-mix taste. I used half brown sugar and half regular Splenda. A light chewy texture and serves to quiet that screaming sweet tooth! MERP'd for Fall 2011 PAC.