Prep 12 mins
Cook 0 mins
From WW Online
Make and share this Ww 8 Points - Double Turkey Club Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- Spread dressing on each slice of bread.
- Break bacon to fit on 1 slice and arrange turkey on another.
- Tope each with tomatoes and lettuce leaves.
- Stack sandwich layers and top with third slice of bread.
- Cut in quarters on a diagonal and skewer with toothpicks.
Followed exactly, but made the Thousand Island dressing, Thousand Island Dressing. The turkey had some bacon in it, but also used turkey bacon. This was perfect, and hard to believe it's WW. Thanks for posting, mariposa!
Love this sandwich!!! I used smoked turkey and pre-cooked bacon. A snap to put together and tastes great. Perfect for my brown bag life. Thanks for sharing.
This was DELICIOUS!!! Didn't seem WW to me... ;) Thanks mariposa!! :)