Prep 25 mins
Cook 12 mins
From WW site.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄2 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium mango, diced
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and darined
- 3 cups cooked brown rice, kept hot
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Add oil and place over medium heat until sizzling.
- Add all ingredients except beans and rice. Cook, stirring occasionally, until peppers are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in beans.
- Cook until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
- Points figured on 3/4 cup rice and 1 cup bean mixture per serving.