- 1 dash olive oil flavored cooking spray (1 spritz-enough to coat pan and fish)
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 1⁄4 lbs cod fish fillets (about 4 5 oz. pieces)
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 4 medium mixed-grain hamburger buns
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 1 small tomatoes, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat large baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray.
- Place breadcrumbs in shallow dish. Coat both sides of each cod fillet with mustard andt hen turn fish into breadcrumbs to coat.
- Arrange fillets on baking sheet and spray surface with coking spray.
- Bake until fish is fork-tender and coating is golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Place fish on rolls and top wach with 2 lettuce leaves and 1/4 of sliced tomato.