Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From WW Magazine. If you like traditional pie crust on top of your potpie, roll the dough a little thinner and let in overlap on the ramekin. If you prefer a softer biscuit top, make the dough just large enough to cover the filling.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Spray four (6 oz) ramekins or custard cups with nonstick spray.
- To prepare the topping: combine the baking mix, milk, and 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning in a medium bowl.
- Stir until a soft dough forms.
- Divide into 4 sections and roll each into a ball.
- Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and roll each ball into a round about the same size as the ramekin.
- Combine vegetable alfredo sauce, asparagus, chicken, sage, and remaining 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning in a small saucepan.
- Cook over med-high heat, stirring gently, until the sauce is smooth and bubbling 5-8 minutes.
- Spoon into the prepared ramekins.
- Top with the rolled biscuit dough.(If making the traditional crust, press dough along the edges of the ramekin to seal. Pierce the top with a fork to vent.).
- Bake until pies are lightly browned and filling is bubbly, 10-15 minute.
- 6 points per pot pie.