From WW Magazine. If you like traditional pie crust on top of your potpie, roll the dough a little thinner and let in overlap on the ramekin. If you prefer a softer biscuit top, make the dough just large enough to cover the filling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- 2Spray four (6 oz) ramekins or custard cups with nonstick spray.
- 3To prepare the topping: combine the baking mix, milk, and 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning in a medium bowl.
- 4Stir until a soft dough forms.
- 5Divide into 4 sections and roll each into a ball.
- 6Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and roll each ball into a round about the same size as the ramekin.
- 7Combine vegetable alfredo sauce, asparagus, chicken, sage, and remaining 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning in a small saucepan.
- 8Cook over med-high heat, stirring gently, until the sauce is smooth and bubbling 5-8 minutes.
- 9Spoon into the prepared ramekins.
- 10Top with the rolled biscuit dough.(If making the traditional crust, press dough along the edges of the ramekin to seal. Pierce the top with a fork to vent.).
- 11Bake until pies are lightly browned and filling is bubbly, 10-15 minute.
- 126 points per pot pie.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 6 Point Chicken Pot Pie / Pies
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 16.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 14.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat baking mix
skinless chicken breasts