Individual Chicken Pot Pie / Pies
My sons like individual pot pies because they are small and they like getting their own little pie.I made them in little round pyrex bowls.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken (or more to taste)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (7 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 cup corn (or more to taste)
- 1 cup of diced potato
- salt and pepper
- frozen pizza dough (or homemade)
- mix together all of the above ingredients except the pizza dough.
- Roll out pizza dough (not too thin or it will break open).
- Cut out a circle large enough to fit inside of pyrex bowl and leave enough hanging over the sides to fold over as top crust.
- Put dough into bowls.
- Scoop chicken mixture into bowls. Leave about an inch from the top.
- Fold the dough over the top of the mixture.
- Bake on a cookie sheet in case it spills over.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION