Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I recently joined weight watchers and have had to figure out ways to make old faves more friendly to the program. This yummy little treat is only 5 points when entered into their recipe builder so I don't feel too guilty indulging now and again.
- 118.29 ml brewed coffee (I do half caffeine, half decaf espresso)
- 118.29 ml frozen raspberries
- 118.29 ml unsweetened almond milk (Almond Breeze)
- 118.29 ml low fat chocolate frozen yogurt (I use Schwan's)
- Splenda sugar substitute (1 packet)
- 29.58 ml hershey's dark chocolate syrup
- whipped cream (optional for more points)
- This first step is optional, but I REALLY don't like the seeds in my drink so I highly recommend this step! Put the raspberries and almond milk into blender on high until smooth/liquidy. Then run those through a small sieve to separate the seeds from the mix. Mix the splenda into the seed free raspberry sauce.
- I usually brew mine in my Frappe Machine, but a regular blender will work. It just won't brew your coffee for you lol. So once you have rinsed out the blender to clear the seeds from the raspberries go ahead and put in the frozen yogurt, syrup, raspberry sauce and coffee and blend til smooth.
- Top with Whip Cream if you want to be extra indulgent but just remember it will change your points a little.