Prep 2 mins
Cook 30 mins
From "Top Secret Recipes, LITE!"
Make and share this Ww 5 Points - Kfc Tender Roast Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1 whole roasting chicken, cut into pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Prepare the spice blend by combining the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place the chicken pieces onto a baking sheet, skin side up. Bake for 20 minute Remove the chicken from the oven and cool for 5-10 minute.
- When you can handle the chicken, remove the skin, sprinkle the entire surface with a light coating of the spice blend and replace on the baking sheet. Bake 10 min more or until done.
- 5 Points per serving (6 ounces).
This was very close I did not take off the skin, and glad I did not it came out very crispy and was the best part, the chicken was juicy thanks for sharing we will be having often.
Excellent! I had to come up with a few quick WW recipes when my MIL and SIL showed up at our house unexpectedly and stayed with us for 2 days. They're on WW and I wanted to cook for them. Followed the recipe, but used Italian seasoning instead of thyme, and used ground red pepper instead of paprika (I didn't have paprika!) Very, very good. I am adding this to our regular staple recipes, especially since I'm eating lighter now too. Thanks mariposa13 =]