- 1 whole roasting chicken, cut into pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Prepare the spice blend by combining the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place the chicken pieces onto a baking sheet, skin side up. Bake for 20 minute Remove the chicken from the oven and cool for 5-10 minute.
- When you can handle the chicken, remove the skin, sprinkle the entire surface with a light coating of the spice blend and replace on the baking sheet. Bake 10 min more or until done.
- 5 Points per serving (6 ounces).