1/2 Photos of Ww 5 Points - Kfc Tender Roast Chicken
From "Top Secret Recipes, LITE!"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 whole roasting chicken, cut into pieces
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Prepare the spice blend by combining the ingredients in a small bowl.
- 3Place the chicken pieces onto a baking sheet, skin side up. Bake for 20 minute Remove the chicken from the oven and cool for 5-10 minute.
- 4When you can handle the chicken, remove the skin, sprinkle the entire surface with a light coating of the spice blend and replace on the baking sheet. Bake 10 min more or until done.
- 55 Points per serving (6 ounces).
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 5 Points - Kfc Tender Roast Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.0
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 53.4 mg
- Sodium 340.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 12.6 g