Recipe by mrsjjkool
I got this recipe from a WW group a few years ago. I have made it so much that it is often requested (even by men). I like to match the color of the drink with the color of the cake (ie: Sprite with yellow, coke with chocolate, etc.) I really like the diet cherry coke with a devils food cake. Be creative! I think that it is 4 pts. per slice, and the slices are big.
Top Review by kxmclaughlin
This cake is absolutely delightful. I added 3 egg whites to the cake to make it fluffy. I made this using devils food flavor cake, coke zero and white chocolate pudding mix. Yum!!!!
- 1 (18 ounce) package cake mix, any kind
- 1 (12 ounce) can diet soda, any kind
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagejello sugar free fat free instant pudding mix, any flavor
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip Free (sugar free fat free)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cake mix and can of drink together using mixer.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Bake according to package directions.
- While cake is baking, make pudding mixture using ff milk.
- When cake is cooled, top with pudding then cool whip.
- Note: It is usually better the longer it sits in the fridge because the cake gets very moist.