Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From WW Cook It Quick
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup sugar snap pea
- 10 ounces lean boneless pork loin, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet.
- Add onion and saute until softened.
- Add broccoli and water, then cover and cook.
- Stir in bell pepper, zucchini, and peas. then cover and cook about 2 min longer.
- Add the pork, thyme, salt, and pepper to the vegetables.
- Saute until the pork is browned, then stir in vinegar.
- Cook, stirring, until pork is cooked through, about 2 minute.