- 2 slices firm whole wheat bread, made into crumbs (1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 4 (1/4 lb) boneless skinless chicken breast, lightly pounded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425*F.
- Spray nonstick pan with cooking spray.
- COmbine bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, and lemon zest in a medium bowl; transfer to sheet of wax paper.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper, spread both sides with mayo.
- Coat chicken on both sides with crumbs.
- Arrange chicken on baking pan, spray tops lightly with nonstick spray.
- Bake until golden and cooked through, about 20-25 minute (do not turn).