Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- Place Worcestershire sauce and pepper in a large skillet.
- Add chicken breasts and heat over medium high heat until it just comes to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer until done, about 15 or 20 minutes.
- Turn chicken occasionally.
- 4 Points per serving.
A quick, easy and yummy way to fix chicken. The Worcestershire sauce doesn't overpower the meat. It adds a nice flavor and keeps the chicken from drying out. Thanks for the recipe!
I cooked a few extra drumsticks I had this way, and it came out great. Meat falling of the bone, and delicious.
My whole family liked this, even my 7 year old. I cooked it until the sauce got thick, but it waws pretty spicy to put on the couscous that I served with this dish.